Moving/Moved? Looking for Health Forms?

Sun, 06/14/2020 - 4:41pm

Please help us keep our records up to date.  Thank you!

If you have moved or are moving but staying within Howard County, please use this Address Change form and email it to along with your new residency documents (deed or lease, plus utility bill).  Please remember that if you stay within the FRES attendance area, your child can remain at FRES.  If not, your child will need to attend the school that serves your new attendance area.

If you have moved or are moving out of Howard County, please use this Withdrawal Form and email it to

If you have media books, computers, etc., that belong to HCPSS, please email or to arrange for drop off of those items.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Forms
The Parent Health Survey, Immunization Form, Physical Exam Form, and Dental Form are required for all students during registration.  The other forms apply to specific conditions or medications that the health room needs to be aware of and parents should provide them as needed.

Parent Health Survey Form
Immunization Form
MD Physical Exam Form
Dental Form
Medication Order Form
Epinephrine Order Form
MD Diabetes Medical Management Form
MD Blood Lead Testing Certificate
Food Allergen EPF Form
Asthma EPF Form
Seasonal Allergies EPF Form
Medical Condition EPF Form

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -